About Jan McLeod
Hi. I am Jan, founder and MD of Mad for Health.
My driving passion is to educate, inspire and empower.
To help my clients design a foundation of wellbeing to unlock their full personal and professional potential.
I understand wellbeing is multi-dimensional.
I understand the link, interconnectedness and interdependency between performance, wellbeing and behavior change.
I understand the quality of your wellbeing influences quality of thinking, relating, doing and ability to connect and stay aligned to what is most important.
I understand this wellbeing does not happen by chance. It is wellbeing by design.
Wellbeing by Design
Through Mad for Health I work as a clinical nutritionist and health-wellbeing coach.
In working with my personal clients my focus is endocrine health; the body systems that function to maintain balance in the body including the body’s ability to respond to and effectively manage the impact of stress. For health conditions on which I focus – think thyroid, insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, hormonal, sleep issues, reproductive and digestive challenge.
There are three core services:
In working with my businesses clients my focus is helping individuals, teams and businesses foster sustainable peak wellbeing for high performance.
There are four core services:
- Peak Wellbeing Workshops
- Peak Wellbeing Programs
- Peak Wellbeing-High Performance Coaching
- High Performance Thinking Programs
Performance by Design
Through a sister company, The Capacity Equation ( The Capacity Equation ) I work as a high performance coach, mentor, speaker and consultant.
A high performance specialist working with individuals, teams and organisations.
There are three core programs available, each focused on a different aspect of capacity:
- Individual Performance Capacity building energised, adaptive, influential and self-directed people.
- Team Performance Capacity building high performance team thinking and collaboration.
- Organisational Performance Capacity fostering peak wellbeing, resilience and high performance capability.
Tangible, integrated, clarity
I am driven by the belief that every person deserves great wellbeing, not by chance … by design.
I will assist you to build the knowledge, skills, focus and clarity requited to architect peak wellbeing to achieve your personal and professional potential.
I look forward to working with you.
Warm regards Jan
Jan McLeod (nee Masciantonio)
- Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine, ATMS (27310)
- Bachelor of Commerce, Uni of Tas.
- Fellow CPA, CPA Australia
- Certified Whole Brain Thinking Practitioner
- Certified Coach, Neuroleadership Institute
- 20 years experience in Senior Management in areas including strategy, relationship, change, financial and general business management.