About Jan McLeod
Hi. I am Jan, founder and MD of Mad for Health.
My driving passion is to educate, inspire and empower.
To help my clients design a foundation of wellbeing to unlock their full personal and professional potential.
I understand wellbeing is multi-dimensional.
I understand the link, interconnectedness and interdependency between performance, wellbeing and behavior change.
I understand the quality of your wellbeing influences quality of thinking, relating, doing and ability to connect and stay aligned to what is most important.
I understand this wellbeing does not happen by chance. It is wellbeing by design.
Wellbeing by Design
Through Mad for Health I work as a clinical nutritionist and health coach delivering nutritional, healthy eating and health coaching guidance to personal clients.
I focus on endocrine health; the body systems that function to maintain balance in the body including the body’s ability to respond to and effectively manage the impact of stress.
For health conditions on which I focus – think thyroid, insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, hormonal, sleep issues, reproductive and digestive challenge.
Mad for Health offers personal clients three core services:
- Nutrition Consults to enable the path to healthy eating.
- Health Coaching to enable clients to architect their wellbeing.
- Wellbeing Programs to enable clients to create wellbeing by design.
Performance by Design
Through a sister company, The Capacity Equation ( The Capacity Equation ) I work as a performance coach, speaker and consultant in business.
I specialize in the area of high performance working with individuals, teams as well as the wider business.
The Capacity Equation offers business clients three core programs :
- Capacity by Design helping individuals & teams be energised, engaged, empowered.
- Mindset by Design helping individuals & teams build a sustainable high performance mindset.
- Resilience by Design fostering organizational physical, emotional & mental resilience.
Tangible, integrated, clarity
I am driven by the belief that every person deserves great wellbeing, not by chance … by design.
I will assist you to build the knowledge, skills, focus and clarity requited to be the architect of your wellbeing. To create your wellbeing by design.
I look forward to working with you.
Warm regards Jan
Jan McLeod (nee Masciantonio)
AD NM, ATMS, B.Comm, FCPA, Certified Whole Brain Practitioner.
- Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine, member of the ATMS (27310)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Fellow CPA
- Certified practitioner in Whole Brain Thinking.
- Brain Based Conversation Coach
- 20 years experience in senior management roles in areas including strategy, relationship, change, financial and general business management.