There is a direct link between wellbeing, employee performance and your bottom line.
Research confirms a workforce characterised by quality wellbeing is more motivated, creative, innovative, productive and resilient.
That they are likely to have greater self awareness, be more engaged, empowered and accountable.
Why invest in employee wellbeing?
Your employees are your most valued asset. Invest in their wellbeing to enable their ability to perform.
Speaking, delivered through workshops, webinars or key note presentations are designed to educate, empower and enable.
- To build employee insight, awareness and understanding of how to use wellbeing as an enabler of performance.
- To enable employees to create a ‘tool box’ of insights, learnings and practical take-away strategies to implement.
- Cultivate a shift in mindset, in thinking to create and embed permanent wellbeing change.
The aim is to assist you to foster a working environment that:
- Builds, protects and maximises day-to-day employee productivity.
- Facilitates confident, agile and responsive employee decision making.
- Creates motivated and collaborative employees able to influence self, others and outcomes.
- Fosters self-directed employees, anchored to purpose, business priorities and goals.
- Nurtures informed and aware employees, accountable to and focused on building peak wellbeing and high performance.
Wellbeing Webinars & Workshops
We offer several formats:
- Face to face workshops and webinars.
- Online workshops and webinars.
- Key note presentations, ideal for an offsite, conference or a business planning day.
You can expect:
- Flexibility in format delivery to meets your business needs.
- Sessions to be educational, empowering and inspiring.
- Sessions to be informative and build curiosity.
- Sessions to promote accountability and ownership of outcomes.
- Participants to leave armed with a tool kit of strategies to action.
A range of topics are on offer, those in highest demand include:
- Effective Stress Management for High Performance
- What-Why-How of Wellbeing By Design
- Energy Management for High Performance
- Resilience for High Performers
- How to Manage Performance Anxiety
- Healthy Eating for High Performance
A workforce characterized by quality wellbeing is more motivated, creative, innovative, productive and resilient!
Make contact via a call or an email.