Corporate Performance-Wellbeing Workshops
There is a direct link between wellbeing, employee performance and your bottom line.
Research confirms a workforce characterised by quality wellbeing is more motivated, creative, innovative, productive and resilient.
That they are likely to have greater self awarenes, be more engaged, empowered and accountable.
Invest in performance & wellbeing
Your employees are your most valued asset. As such it is essential to invest and enable their ability to perform.
Workshops are designed to educate, empower and inspire.
- To enable employee insight into how wellbeing can be used as an enabler of performance.
- To create clarity on how to create and sustain a wellbeing foundation for high performance.
- Help participants create a ‘tool box’ of insights, learnings and practical take-away strategies.
The aim is to assist you to foster a working environment that:
- Creates, protects and maximises day to day productivity.
- Facilitates confident, agile and responsive decision making.
- Promotes engagement, buy-in and clarity in communication.
- Fosters alignment between activities and business priorities and goals.
What to expect?
- Flexibility on format, delivery and timing of workshops and seminars.
- Option to invest in standalone workshops, a series or workshops within a Program.
- For workshops to be educational, empowering and inspiring.
- Workshops to be interactive, to promote accountability in wellbeing and performance.
- Participants to leave sessions armed with a tool kit of strategies to use immediately.
- How to Build Wellbeing By Design
- How to Build a Wellbeing Mindset
- How to Master Energy Management
- How to Achieve Wellbeing Change
- How to Master Effective Stress Management
- How to Move More and Sit Less
- How to Build Sustainable High Performance
- How to Use Mindfulness to Improve Performance
A workforce characterized by quality wellbeing is more motivated, creative, innovative, productive and resilient!
Book a Workshop?
Call 0421 610 146
Send questions via Contact Us page
Read what business clients say.
Go to Business – FAQs.