Veggie meal ideas. Want to increase your veggie intake. Great.
Here are some ideas to get you started.
Meal ideas for breakfast
- A vegie omelette.
- 1-2 slices of toast with nut butter and a piece of fruit.
- Bircher Oat Muesli with fruit and yoghurt.
Meal Ideas for Lunch
- Sandwich or wrap packed with protein containing veggies like mushrooms and sweet potato.
- Go french with a Nicoise Salad – green beans, egg, potato (precooked and cooled) with lots of leafy green salad.
- A bean salad, try canneloni beans, cherry tomatoes, 5-6 olives, chopped cucumber, 8-10 sliced almonds with lots of spinach leaves.
Meals Ideas for Dinner
- Meatless Home Made Pizza – with mushrooms, feta cheese and olives with lots of fresh herbs like basil and rosemary.
- A hearty soup made from a combination of beans, lentils and chickpeas together with celery, green beans and leek.
- Home-made ricotta and spinach quiche with a green leafy salad.
- Tofu stir-fry filled with lots of fresh veg like capsicum, snow peas and carrots.
Hopefully adding vegies to your eating plan seems a little easier than you first thought.
Enjoy your food.