How to re-ignite your vitality through healthy eating.
Balanced and healthy living equates to feeling good, looking great, having clarity of mind and the energy to take on each day and live it to its full potential.
However we know life ebbs and flows, and so our ability to live life in a balanced and healthy manner is sometimes not as easy as it sounds.
Investing in a timely refresh of your health is an important health prevention strategy that will re-invigorate your mind, body and soul.
Come along to this workshop to learn how to re-ignite your vitality through healthy eating and living.
What will you learn?
- How to re-ignite your desire and passion for healthy eating and living.
- How to refresh and recalibrate the health foundation you need for long-term quality health.
- That there are healthy and safe options for refreshing your mind, body and soul.
- How easy it is to include a refresh of your health as an important health prevention strategy.
What are the benefits?
- Rediscover your energy and vitality, improve your sleep and boost your immunity.
- Reduce your sugar cravings, lose weight and improve your hormonal health.
- Increase your stress resilience and redress anxiety, pain and inflammation.
- Tackle those lingering digestive issues so you can enjoy what you eat.
What are the details?
When? The Program is generally run twice each year and available as a stand-alone Client Health Program.
- It is run in Spring as we transition from Winter to Summer – generally around early to mid-November.
- It is also run at the start of the year – in January to February to help you create a healthy start to the new year.
Where? Darling Street Health Centre, 1/51 Darling Street, Balmain, 2041.
Indicative workshop cost (per person)? $75 (or book for 2 and pay $65 each)
How to book?
Details for our next re-ignite your vitality through healthy eating workshop is in the planning.
Register your interest via email from our Contact Us Page.