Wellbeing Refresh by Design
Why do this?
- Life always seems to be so busy, I seem to have two speeds, go and stop … I need help?
- I am not eating well, I am skipping breakfast and/or lunch and/or eating on the run too often?
- I am drinking that extra glass of wine (or two) just to unwind and get release from the day?
- I am suffering from ongoing fatigue, digestive issues or poor sleep?
- I am becoming way too forgetful, I cannot concentrate and/or my thinking is foggy?
- It has been so long since I did something for me, I cannot remember what it was?
If you answered yes, this plan is for you. It is time to take charge and get your wellbeing back on track!
What you get?
- 20 day Wellbeing Refresh Plan
- Either 1 x 60minute or 2 x 30 minute health coaching session(s)
- A comprehensive food and health diary analysis
REDESIGN, as in a re-design your wellbeing.
- R is for recharge. In a modern busy world, regular wellbeing recharge is essential.
- E is for enjoyment. To reignite your enjoyment of food, life and healthy living.
- D is for de-clutter. Your house, your desk, your thoughts, what ever it is you need.
- E is for exercise. To get you to move your body. Your body was designed to move.
- S is for sanity. As in regain. A re-set of your wellbeing vision, what is important to you.
- I is for inspiration. So you choose and do wisely to create sustainable wellbeing.
- G is for goodness. The stuff in food required for growth, repair and maintenance.
- N is for nourish. The time you invest in you and your wellbeing.
- Pay for your Plan now.
- And be contacted within 48hours to set up a convenient time for your appointment.
- A claim for nutrition consults can be made through some Private Health Providers.
- For answers to this and frequently asked questions go to Personal Clients FAQs.
What clients say?
- Read Client Testimonials.
Want a tailored eating plan?
- Check out Healthy Eating Plan by Design, Healthier Eating by Design or Wellbeing by Design.