Wellbeing Food Cleanse
Why do this?
- Life always seems to be so busy, I seem to have two speeds, go and stop … I need help?
- I am not eating well, I am skipping breakfast and/or lunch and/or eating on the run too often?
- I am drinking that extra glass of wine (or two) just to unwind and get release from the day?
- I am suffering from ongoing fatigue, digestive issues or poor sleep?
- I am becoming way too forgetful, I cannot concentrate and/or my thinking is foggy?
- I want to do a food-based-cleanse to re-calibrate and refresh my wellbeing?
If you answered yes, this plan is for you. Take charge, recalibrate and refresh your wellbeing!
What you get?
- 20 day Wellbeing Refresh Plan
- 2 x 30 minute health consults, one prior and one after the cleanse
- A pre or post cleanse food diary analysis
REDESIGN, as in a re-design your wellbeing.
- R is for recalibrate – An essential re-set & refresh of your wellbeing foundation.
- E is for enjoyment – To reignite your enjoyment of food, life and healthy living.
- D is for de-clutter – Your house, things, thoughts, emotions – a total spring clean.
- E is for energizing – To recapture your energy, your vitality of living day to day life.
- S is for seed change – Seed for change, bringing focus & clarity to what is important.
- I is for inspiration – For you to choose and do wisely to create sustainable wellbeing.
- G is for goodness – The power of food to grow, repair and maintain your health.
- N is for nourishing – The effort, time and focus you invest in you and your wellbeing.
- Pay for your Plan now.
- And be contacted within 48hours to set up a convenient time for your appointment.
- A claim for nutrition consults can be made through some Private Health Providers.
- For answers to this and frequently asked questions go to Personal Clients FAQs.
What clients say?
- Read Client Testimonials.
Continue your wellbeing journey?
- Check out Healthy Eating Plan by Design, Healthier Eating by Design or Wellbeing by Design.