Informed, engaging, inspiring and solutions focused.
Jan is a highly skilled executive and personal coach, mentor and speaker, and a nutritionist. A peak wellbeing and high performance specialist.
After finishing university she started life on a traditional career path. She commenced her career in Finance, becoming a Fellow of CPA.
Over the next 20years Jan built a successful corporate career, where she held various senior management roles in areas including strategy, financial, relationship, and technology and change management in Australia and overseas.
Looking for new challenge, she left Corporate and established a boutique consultancy business working as a strategy consultant with mid-sized businesses.
However learning and new challenge continued to beckon. Her inquisitive nature and interest in the drivers and interconnectivity between peak wellbeing and high performance led to her studying nutritional medicine, becoming a certified brain based conversation coach and a whole brain thinking practitioner.
There is no doubt, Jan has an unusual and unique blend of knowledge, experience and expertise.
To apply this Jan has founded two companies.
- Mad for Health where she works as a health and wellbeing specialist.
- The Capacity Equation where she works as a high performance coach.
Mad for Health (MFH) is her company focused on peak wellbeing.
Through MFH Jan works with individuals and organizations delivering coaching, mentoring, workshops and programs.
The over-arching aim is to engage, empower and inspire participants to invest in building sustainable peak wellbeing.
What she describes as wellbeing by design, not simply left to chance.
The areas of expertise offered through Mad for Health include:
- Wellbeing Coaching
- Wellbeing Mindset
- Wellbeing Programs
- Wellbeing Speaking
The Capacity Equation (TCE) is her company focused on high performance, in particular high-performance mindset.
Through TCE Jan works with individuals, teams and organisations spreading the word on the high performance capacity formulae.
A formulae that has comprises four pillars.
- Capacity to do; to be productive and energised despite ebbs and flows in work demands
- Capacity to relate; to be engaged, motivated, collaborative, able to influence with self, others & outcomes
- Capacity to think; to be agile, relevant and focused in decision-making
- Capacity to imagine (to see possibility); to be self-directed, connected to purpose, goals and priorities
What she describes as the bedrock of personal and professional high performance potential.