How to eat healthy.
Health, food and nutrition are the new ‘hot it topics’ of our modern-day life.
It is almost impossible to open a magazine, listen to the radio or watch television without receiving the latest of advice on what we should or should not be eating.
Are you confused or feeling a little over-whelmed with how you gain clarity on the fundamentals of healthy eating?
Come along to the workshop for practical, insightful and clear information on how to eat healthy.
What will you learn?
- Become familiar with the principles of healthy eating.
- Learn about the essential ingredients of good health.
- Discover which foods to eat and which to avoid to improve your health.
- Learn how to create a daily eating plan that is inspiring, simple to prepare and which tastes good.
- Be informed about the elements of modern diets undermining our health.
What are the details?
When: Thursday 13th February, 7 – 9pm
Where: NSW Sydney Writers Centre, Callan Park, Rozelle, 2039
Cost: $40 (or book for 2 and pay $35 each)
How to book?
This workshop is now closed.
To read what attendees thought read Client Testimonials.