Fees & FAQs – Personal
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers that relate to personal clients. If you have a particular question that we have not listed below, please feel free to contact us with your enquiry.
What are your services?
Who is Mad for Health?
Who do you work with?
Do I get a Health Fund Rebate?
What is the consult process?
We have a 3 step process we call ACE.
Step 1: Assess your health and wellness
Before your first appointment, you will:
- Complete an online confidential pre-consult questionnaire (approx. 20 minutes).
- Complete a 5-7 food/healthy diary.
- At your first appointment we:
- Clarify areas of your health and wellness that are of concern to you.
- Confirm your goals, your initial goals, as well as longer term goals.
- Understand health strategies and habits working well for you.
- Identify obstacles and challenges preventing you from achieving your wellness goals.
- Where relevant provide tests results related to areas of your health which are of concern.
- Our aim is to understand your integrated health and wellness picture.
Step 2: Create your tailored plan
- In your second appointment you are presented with your tailored plan.
- We confirm goals, recommendations in context of an overall road map.
- You will understand your action plan and the key next steps to get started.
- Our aim is to create a plan and enabling roadmap you can realistically integrate into your plan.
Step 3: Enable your health journey
- In these sessions we track, review and monitor your progress.
- As required we refine and as required evolve your plan so it remains targeted and effective.
- You receive guidance, support and education needed to achieve sustainable change.
What are the consult fees?
What are the Program Fees?
There are there levels of support offered.
Click on the links below for further details.
- Level 1: Healthy Eating Plan By Design
- Level 2: Healthy Eating By Design
- Level 3: Wellbeing By Design
- We understand everyone is different so we also offer tailored personal programs.
- Call us on 0421 610 146 for a free chat to discuss your needs.
- Or email us at Contact Us .
What do client workshops cost?
How can I pay?
What if I miss/cancel an appointment?
How do I prepare for appointment?
Is my information kept private?
Do you diagnose medical conditions?
Do you prescribe supplements?
Do you use pathology testing?
Can I make contact after hours?
If you have further questions please call 0421 610 146 or send an email.
I look forward to working with you.