Corporate Wellbeing Speaker
There is a direct link between wellbeing, employee performance and your bottom line.
Research confirms a workforce characterised by quality wellbeing is more motivated, creative, innovative, productive and resilient.
That they are likely to have greater self awarenes, be more engaged, empowered and accountable.
Invest in wellbeing
Your employees are your most valued asset. Invest in their wellbeing to enable their ability to perform.
Speaking, delivered through workshops, webinars or a key note presentation are designed to educate, empower and inspire.
- To enable employee insight into how wellbeing can be used as an enabler of performance.
- To create clarity on how to create and sustain a wellbeing foundation for high performance.
- Help participants create a ‘tool box’ of insights, learnings and practical take-away strategies.
The aim is to assist you to foster a working environment that:
- Builds, protects and maximises day to day employee productivity.
- Facilitates confident, agile and responsive employee decision making.
- Creates engaged, motivated, collaborative employees able to influence self, others and outcomes.
- Fosters clarity of purpose, self-directed employees able to align to business priorities and goals.
We offer several formats to ensure we can meet your needs:
- Face to face workshops and seminars.
- Webinars, for employees are geographically dispersed or large in number.
- Key note presentations, ideal for an offsite, conference or business planning day.
You can expect:
- Flexibility to ensure the format delivery best suits and meets your needs.
- All sessions to be educational, empowering and inspiring.
- All sessions to be interactive, to promote accountability.
- Participants to leave armed with a tool kit of strategies to action.
A range of topics are on offer, those highest in demand include:
- Effective Stress Management for High Performance
- What-Why-How of Wellbeing By Design
- Energy Management for High Performance
A workforce characterized by quality wellbeing is more motivated, creative, innovative, productive and resilient!
Make Contact to discuss your needs.
Read what business clients say.
Go to Business – FAQs.