Corporate Wellbeing Workshops & Webinars
There is a direct link between wellbeing, employee performance and your bottom line.
Research confirms a workforce characterised by quality wellbeing is more motivated, creative, innovative, productive and resilient.
That they are likely to have greater self awarenes, be more engaged, empowered and accountable.
Invest in performance & wellbeing
Your employees are your most valued asset. As such it is essential to invest and enable their ability to perform.
Workshops and webinars are designed to educate, empower and inspire.
- To enable employee insight into how wellbeing can be used as an enabler of performance.
- To create clarity on how to create and sustain a wellbeing foundation for high performance.
- Help participants create a ‘tool box’ of insights, learnings and practical take-away strategies.
The aim is to assist you to foster a working environment that:
- Creates, protects and maximises day to day productivity.
- Facilitates confident, agile and responsive decision making.
- Promotes engagement, buy-in and clarity in communication.
- Fosters alignment between activities and business priorities and goals.
Workshop or webinar?
We offer face to face workshops and seminars.
And because we understand that in some instances face to face is not practical for engaging with your employees or audience, we also offer webinars.
Experience has confirmed a webinar can be a great way to deliver outcomes for an audience located across several sites, cities or states.
You can expect:
- Flexibility to ensure the format delivery chosen best suits and meets your needs.
- The option to invest in a standalone workshop, seminar or webinar.
- The option to invest in a series of workshops, seminars or webinars.
- All sessions booked to be educational, empowering and inspiring.
- All sessions booked to be interactive, to promote accountability in wellbeing and performance.
- Participants to complete sessions armed with a tool kit of strategies they can implement.
- Effective Stress Management for High Performance
- How to Optimise Performance through Resilience
- How to Eat for Peak Wellbeing & High Performance
- How to Build Sustainable Wellbeing By Design
- Why, What and How of Moving More and Sitting Less
- The Link Between High Performance & Mindfulness
A workforce characterized by quality wellbeing is more motivated, creative, innovative, productive and resilient!
Book a Workshop or Webinar?
Make Contact to discuss your needs.
Read what business clients say.
Go to Business – FAQs.