Corporate Wellbeing Programs
Research confirms those who achieve optimal workplace performance are:
- Clear, concise and effective in their decision making.
- Excel in engagement, motivation and collaboration.
- Practice sustainable energy management.
- Able to remain aligned to vision, goals and priorities.
At Mad for Health, we describe these people with four words:
Link to wellbeing?
The question is what has workplace performance got to do with wellbeing?
At Mad for Health we know the answer is “everything”.
There is an overlap, a link, an interdependency between performance and wellbeing.
If you want quality workplace performance you need to invest in enabling wellbeing.
It is why investment in a targeted Corporate Performance-Wellbeing Program is an essential part of a company’s talent management plan.
What is wellbeing?
Wellbeing that enables optimal workplace performance is distinguished by excellence in four areas:
- Thinking capacity; agile, relevant and focused decision making
- Relating capacity; engaged, motivated and collaborative, able to influence
- Doing capacity; energised and productive despite work demands ebbs and flows
- Future focus capacity; self directed, solutions and future focused.
Targeted learning is about delivering a Program where:
- Content is aligned to employee wellbeing (performance) needs.
- Delivery is designed to maximise employee access to learning.
- Objectives are clear, and employees leave with an toolkit to enable action.
- Outcomes support achievement of businesses business priorities and goals.
Programs are designed to enable wellbeing for optimal performance.
Programs are designed to deliver targeted learning outcomes.
Three core elements to a Wellbeing Program:
- Wellbeing speaking; a workshop, seminar, webinar or key note.
- Wellbeing coaching; used to reinforce learnings and insights
- Wellbeing assessment; to identify wellbeing challenges on which to focus
- We understand the overlap and link between wellbeing and performance.
- We know what it is like to work in a busy, demanding and fast paced business environments.
- We have the clarity as to what drives and informs employee and business performance.
A Performance-Wellbeing Program is an essential element of your Talent Management Plan.
Make contact to discuss your needs.
Read what business clients say.
Go to Business – FAQs.