High Performance Thinking
Cultivate High Performance Thinking
Perfecting the formula to create and sustain a high performance team or culture is much sought after. It requires:
- Selecting individuals, skilled in their own right but who when brought together provide a complete circle of competency and aptitude.
- Creating a culture characterised by reciprocity, respect and cohesiveness but which still allows for healthy debate and discussion.
- Enabling clarity, buy-in and passion to an agreed common vision and purpose that includes goals, strategies, measures of success and delivery plans.
- Providing access to the tools, funds and resources required to bring the vision to life, to make it a reality.
- Fostering an environment that promotes team and individual ownership and accountability.
I believe all of these ingredients are essential but not sufficient.
I believe in addition to the above you need to understand how you and others prefer to think.
Thinking preferences have an impact on virtually everything we do; how we view and experience the world, what we decide is of value, how we relate and interact with others and how we organise and plan.
Stephen R Covey said “the way we see the problem is the problem”.
John Kotter said “the central issue for business is never strategy, structure, culture or systems. The core of the matter is always about changing the behaviour of people”.
To understand what is the problem you need to solve and to influence those who you need to solve the problem you need to understand mindsets, the way you and others prefer to think.
We all have preferences as to how we like to think.
The Thinking Preference Framework is the art and science of understanding how each of us prefers to think.
The Framework used provides a basis for measuring and understanding different thinking preferences.
It enables you to identify the degree of dominance you and others have developed among four identifiable thinking styles.
It facilitates insight into how you can apply and leverage thinking preference diversity for yourself as an individual or as a high performing team.
Optimise diversity of thought
Achieve and sustain personal and team high performance.
- Increase your awareness of your own thinking preferences.
- Increase your understanding as to the thinking preferences of others.
- Learn how to increase your ability to think outside your preferred style where required.
- How to identify and leverage diversity in thinking preferences.
- Enhanced collaboration.
- Increased productivity.
- Improved problem solving skills.
- Improved engagement.
- Increased inclusion.
- More effective leadership.
Having applied insight to a diverse range of areas including:
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Change Management
Understanding and leveraging diversity of thought is a critical and essential skill.
Discuss your needs?
Call 0421 610 146
Send Questions via Contact Us page
I look forward to speaking with you.