Corporate Performance-Wellbeing Programs
Research confirms those who achieve optimal workplace performance are:
- Clear, concise and effective in their decision making.
- Excel in engagement, motivation and collaboration.
- Practice sustainable energy management.
- Able to remain aligned to vision, goals and priorities.
At Mad for Health, we describe these people with four words:
Link to wellbeing?
The question is what has workplace performance got to do with wellbeing?
At Mad for Health we know the answer is “everything”.
There is an overlap, a link, an interdependency between performance and wellbeing.
If you want quality workplace performance you need to invest in enabling wellbeing.
It is why investment in a targeted Corporate Performance-Wellbeing Program is an essential part of a company’s talent management plan.
What is wellbeing?
Wellbeing that enables optimal workplace performance is distinguished by excellence in four areas:
- Thinking capacity
- Relating capacity
- Doing capacity; and
- Future focus capacity.
We also know to obtain the learning outcomes you seek you need to offer a range of learning experiences.
You require a Program that offers flexibility to:
- Tailor and align content to audience needs.
- Access different options in how learning is delivered.
- Deliver Program elements as stand-alone or integrated into a broader program.
- Align Program elements to support a specific organisational priority or outcome.
Programs are designed to enable wellbeing for optimal performance.
Programs are designed to deliver targeted learning outcomes.
Potential program elements?
Program elements can include:
- Key Note Presentations
- Performance-Wellbeing Workshops
- High Performance Thinking
- Performance-Wellbeing-Change Coaching
- Nutritional Coaching
- We understand the overlap and link between wellbeing and performance.
- We know what it is like to work in a busy, demanding and fast paced business environments.
- We have the clarity as to what drives and informs business performance and leadership.
- We are focussed on enabling outcomes that bring value to your business.
- We create bespoke programs that deliver targeted results.
A Performance-Wellbeing Program is an essential element of your Talent Management Plan.
Discuss Your Program Needs
Call 0421 610 146
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send questions via Contact Us page
Read what business clients say.
Go to Business – FAQs.